Luke and I are slowly getting back in the swing of things this week. Luke turned 22 months on Monday. His two year old birthday is going to be here before we know it. His favorite still is definitely "choo choo" and specifically Hiro (wo wo) the train. He knows how to get his train video going on our TV. Yes, I know we are in trouble. Favorite words include more, daddy, pa pa, juice and thank you. He is growing up!
Yesterday, we went to Village Church New Mom's Group. He loves going to Village. He was so excited to just get to go somewhere rather than stay home. Only 4 kiddos were in childcare so Luke was moved to the big kids room where there is a train table. The teacher shared that he was thrilled with the move.
Today, we went to Church of the Resurrection to Building Better Mom's. Again, he did great even though many kiddos in his class were crying. It was a little bummer that he is in a different room than when we go for church or small group since it is a much younger room. He misses all the trains in the big kid room. I am just so impressed with no tears from him.
Since it was 40 degrees today, I decided it was time to let the kid play in the snow. Three pairs of pants, two shirts, coat, scarf, hat, and mittens later, we were on our way out the door. We made Luke's first snowman. He was super proud! I even got him to sit by the snowman and smile! He just kept saying daddy daddy. I know he is going to want to run out and show daddy when he gets home from work. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment