Sunday, January 3, 2010

December fun and more...

Hi blog friends! We are finally back from all our Christmas and New Year travels and able to get the pictures downloaded so we can blog!! Sorry to keep you waiting. From our family or yours, we hope you had the best Christmas and great time ringing in the New Year! We sure have been having a blast even with being snowed in, the endless packing and unpacking, and the crazy schedule. Hope you enjoy the fun pictures at home from late December with our 21 month old monkey.

Surprise!! Yes, Luke will do this on command (sometimes)!!
Mom, stop with the photos by the tree!

Our tree with all the presents!

Big boy curled up on the couch watching his favorite Christmas movie "Polar Express".

Luke's favorite is now helping daddy in the kitchen. Anyone want a cheeseburger?

Look at me! Yes, I am making dinner.
I think I am big stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment