We have had a fun week so far! We had Building Better Mom's on Wednesday. It is such a joy to have to Luke just go right in to childcare at church and be perfectly content until I pick him up. He even tries to tell me what he did with the other kids. This week, I figured out he had his diaper changed and played cars. I love my little chatterbox.
We went to McDonald's for lunch and met a friend. Luke proceeded to say "cool" many times upon our arrival. He loves going there even though we don't go often.
Today, he wanted to watch "choo choo". He told me he needed his chair (that would be his bean bag). Then he told me he was cold when got in his chair so that is code for get me a blanket. Pretty cute!
I haven't used the new camera too much lately so I got it out today as he modeled his new overalls from grandma and pa pa. He loved them because they look like a train engineer. :) Also, I had to include a few pictures of Luke wearing daddy's slippers. He does this often and proceeds to walk around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment