Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa visited us in Council Bluffs, Iowa at grandma and papa's. We had planned to leave for Iowa on Christmas Eve morning but the incoming snow storm motivated us to leave early. We are glad we did or we would have never made it. Luke wasn't sure about the Santa loot at first but quickly caught on once trains were involved. Santa brought mom and dad a new camera. We were very lucky Santa brought Andy a 1000 piece puzzle because it came in handy while we were snowed in. Luke got a new work bench, trains and more than any little boy would ever need. We must have all been very good this year!

Santa came...

Oh look at this!

My new Thomas board books.

Loving it! What a great morning!

Gotta show grandma and papa my loot!
I got the unwrapping thing down this year!

Is it a choo choo?

So excited about the Santa book!

Windmill will go great on my train table.

Love my new "Salty" train.

I am pretty excited!!

I love all my new choo choo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment