Wednesday, September 15, 2010

KidScape

Yesterday, we ventured out to go to the post office so I also decided to take the boys to the Johnson County Museum. They are having a free exhibit "KidScape" that I thought Luke might enjoy. KidScape is a hands on exhibit that features a bookstore, park, fashion boutique, theatre, hospital and City Hall. I think we will definitely go again! The only tricky part is that they have trains for sale in the lobby so that always makes it a little difficult with Luke. We made it though and Sam slept through the entire exhibit. My favorite quote from Luke yesterday was in the car on the way to the museum and Sam was fussy. Luke patted him and said "It's OK. It's OK" It was so ADORABLE!



Luke loved the car!

Golfing in KidScape.

His favorite part - trains and cars!

Baby Samuel!

Giving the baby's at the hospital a shot.

On stage.

This boy loves music!!

Clanging...clanging....It was really loud!

Sam played when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment