Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brothers

I am almost caught up with our blog. :) For all you readers, I actually blog so I can put it in a book for my boys. I hope they cherish the memories as much as I do. Highlights from this post include my friend Robin and Aunt Marcia's visit, Luke playing with the paint set from the Campbell's and our attempt at brother photos. Yesterday, I spent most of the day without Andy because the EPA decided to make a surprise visit to his office. We did good and even had family nap time. I am loving maternity leave and spending time my precious boys. I am very blessed!

Luke showing Sam his train, Thomas.

Samuel

Binky Brothers

Big Brother

This is as close as I could get Luke to a photo with Sam.

Luke decided Sam was a track. Poor Sam. :(

Robin and Sam

Painting with Daddy

Thanks Campbell's! Luke loves it!

All cashed out!

Great Aunt Marcia with Samuel.

Another pic of our new little guy.

There is so much to see!

Another attempt for a photo together.

Luke finally agreed to hold him but had the giggles.

Family nap time.....Sam sleeping away.

And Luke sleeping too! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment