Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids Day Out

Luke had his first day of Kids Day Out today and it was my first trip carting both boys on my own. Luke was such a big helper and so proud of his baby brother, Sam. It was adorable how much he helped me as we took him to the church. Luke was the first one in his class and ran in to the train table. He wouldn't let me say goodbye as I think he thought I would take him away. While Luke was at KDO, Sam and I relaxed and took out more of his toys. He had some tummy time. We picked up Luke at 2:30 and he told us about his day. He had turkey & cheese, played trains, mowed the church lawn and took a nap. Although the teacher told me, he became quite talkative at nap time and never did sleep. Once we were home, he told me "I need Sam" and held he hands out to hold his baby brother. It was ADORABLE! It was a great day as a momma of two although we missed daddy!


Luke's day at Kids Day Out from his teachers!
Pushing baby brother into church.

Taking a ride on the elevator.

Mr. Train Lover

First one at the train table.

A look inside of his room.

Tummy time.

Big Brother with Thomas lunchbox.

So EXCITED to go to school!

I need Sam!
Lots of love.

tickle...tickle..

No comments:

Post a Comment