Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Growing Boys

Time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe how quickly the day goes when I am on maternity leave. Luke is officially 2 1/2 as of Saturday, 11th and Sam will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. We are having so much fun with both of them!

Luke is growing up so quickly! He has quite the personality. He knows his colors, shapes and is working on his numbers thanks to Thomas. He is very caring and always giving hugs. He adores his new baby brother. He honestly can hardly leave him alone. He runs to get me diapers or anything that little man Sam needs. He alerts me if he is crying or he has spit up. My favorite things he says right now are "Yes I do", "Wow", "Whoops", "Oh My Goodness", and "Little Man Sam". He doesn't forget when someone tells him something. Lately, I have been hearing a lot about papa and Gordan (the train) since papa promised him he could have it when he comes to Emporia. He knows all his trains by name and seeks out certain ones, depending on the day.

Sam is very easy going baby boy but has quite vocal cords! This little boy can cry. The good part is it isn't that often. He is good eater, just like his big brother was! He pays attention to everything his brother does even if he is poking or tickling him. He's cute and cuddly. We just love our new little man!

Enjoy the photos of the two boys. I have already figured out how tricky it is to get a photo of the two of them together. The last few photos are of Luke showing off his backpack that he is now taking to church as his diaper bag. He loves to wear it! This is smaller backpack so Luke can help by wearing it so that is why we converted since I already carry a diaper bag for Sam. Interesting fact about that backpack is that Andy and I bought it to keep all our documents in when we are on our honeymoon in Mexico. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment