I started Monday with a doctor's appointment for baby boy. I am now 32 weeks! He is doing good. Very active now days! We are all getting excited to meet baby brother! I am now down to two week appointments. Luke loves to give kisses to my belly and now says baby brother!
Luke enjoyed his fifth week of KDO this week! Only one more week left this summer! It was so cute as he wore his swimsuit and water shoes for Hawaii day. Here is his note from his teachers- Water day was a ton of fun! We spent the morning in the courtyard washing cars, giving baby dolls baths and splashing in little pools. By noon, everyone was ready for lunch followed by a quick nap. Next Wednesday we'll end KDO with all things Kansas! Have a great week! Laura, James and Adrienne
No comments:
Post a Comment