It has been quite a week as we try to get everything done. It is hard to make progress on the house unpacking as I approach a fundraiser next week. However, we are maintaining everything quite well. :) Luke was thrilled as usual to go to "school". We even leave an extra fifteen minutes early for our longer commute and there are no complaints. Here is the note from this week...
His cute pink bunny!
Sam is playing more and more at the train table. Luke is constantly asking him if he wants to play trains. We do love our new playroom. The boys are in there constantly.
It is so cute to see them play together! Love it!
On Friday, Luke and I joined my Building Better Mom's group for an Easter party!
Luke participated in his first egg hunt!
He was slow to start but finally got the hang of it!
We had a picnic lunch and great treats for dessert!
Adorable cupcakes!
Sam got to spend the time at home with Daddy since he was off for Good Friday. The rest of the day I spent working on trivia questions for my upcoming Trivia Night next Friday. I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment