Monday, April 4, 2011

7 Months Old & Moving

The milestones seem to be flying by with our little Samuel James!  He was officially seven months old on Saturday.  Last week, I heard his first words - da da da da.  He won't stop talking.  He is now up on all fours crawling around the house and is pulling up on our furniture.  He is everywhere and getting into everything!  It is really crazy here as we try to pack everything up for our move this week but I didn't want to miss getting a few photos of him at seven months.  Big brother Luke made a trip to grandma and papa's so we could really get to packing this weekend.  We were more than overwhelmed but were able to make a ton of progress.  The moving begins on Thursday.  We can't wait to get settled in our new home!





Our progress... 





Sam with the bubble wrap...



I think we will pack this one!





I think Sam wants to be the only one in the box.


We are packing both of these cuties!



Love it when they hold hands!  Ahh...brothers.



Luke and his best kitty friend, Pumkin at Grandma and Papa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment