Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick boy

Yesterday, we woke up at 6 am to a sick little boy, Luke, puking. This is really the first time that Luke has been sick at least with stomach stuff. I had planned to make my annual road trip to Columbia for my work lunch but decided to stay home. I am glad I did as the boy was sick all day. Andy took care of him in the evening so I could attend my 10th Christmas Party with my Alpha Sigma Alpha college friends. Thank you, Andy! I have not missed one of those in ten years. Luke spent his first night on the couch. Andy joined him on the other couch to be close by. He seems to be doing good today. I mean he insisted on wearing the Buzz Lightyear costume and has made it up to the train table. He even wanted photos with his brother. Now, lets just hope the rest of us stay well!







1 comment:

  1. So so sorry. :-( I am glad he is feeling better. We haven't had to go through that yet, but I am sure our time will come.

    ReplyDelete