Luke had a busy day at Kids Day Out yesterday! He made his Christmas Tree craft. Also, he told me he got into trouble. I asked his teacher about it and I guess he wouldn't stay on his cot during nap time. He kept getting up to play with trains. Typical Luke. She took away Ferdinand (the train that he brought with him that day) but she said that he didn't seem fazed at all. Oh well... Hopefully he learned his lesson for next week.
We also received our proofs of his school pictures. It is funny that he has school pictures in the first place but I couldn't believe the poses that they got him to do. We are pretty sure this is not our kid. We never have this kind of luck with him. These are definitely the best photos since he has been two. Enjoy the proofs that I took photos of below. We will for sure be ordering some of him!
December 2 KDO Day....
No comments:
Post a Comment