I am participating in Shutterfly's Holiday Card promotion but I truly do love using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards. They have really great photo holiday cards to choose from. They definitely have the best designs that I have seen and have reasonable prices. Their website is very user friendly and easy to design your own card. All you have to do is download your photos and pop them into a card. You also can add in your own verbiage. Then order them and you receive them in no time. Your finished product is really great quality. You will not be disappointed! I can't wait to get started on mine for this year! I just need to get the photos taken. :)
I have also used Shutterfly for Sam's birth announcement and his baptism announcement. You can also design your own invitations for any occasion that you may have coming up. :) It might even be fun to design Valentine Day cards. Shutterfly also offers a line of products as well that family would enjoy. Grandparents always love the mouse pads and mugs with the kiddos on them. Give Shutterfly a try and you won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment