We are keeping ourselves busy as we wait upon the arrival of baby brother. We are officially 3 days from our due date! Daddy and Luke spent the morning at Lowe's at the Build and Grow workshop making Luke a school bus. He had a great time and has yet another patch for his smock. I got a much needed pedicure while they were building away. Luke was so excited to show me what he had built. Then the family headed to the KC Toy and Minature Museum as today was a free admission day for a short visit. We had our favorite lunch at Chick Fil A and now are at home relaxing. Actually it is just Luke and I relaxing as Andy works hard on our yard!
| What do I do next? |
| Handy Man Writing on the chalk board on the top of the bus. Trying it out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment