Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Growing Great Memories

"Growing Great Memories" is the theme for the 2010 Missouri State Fair in Sedalia.  Luke and I traveled today to Sedalia to the State Fair with Betsy.  We were excited to go see our nephews (cousins), Hunter and Zachary, show their cattle and enjoy all the sights of the fair.  It was my first trip (and of course Luke's) to the Missouri State Fair.  Of course, I spent my years at the Kansas State Fair.  Luke's favorite is all the animals.  Maybe another future veterinarian in the family?!  I am enjoying every last minute before baby arrives.  I am officially 38 weeks so only 2 short weeks until the due date.  It was a great day but we are all worn out!  The weather couldn't have been better.  It was actually cool with a few rain sprinkles.
 
A great day at the State Fair for this 29 month old little guy!
At the petting zoo...
Betsy and Luke watching Hunter and Zachary.
Hunter in the arena.
Love those baby goats!
Feeding the baby goats.
Zach with Stud.
Do you want to go see the pigs, Luke?
After Zach is done showing, we will go!
Being ornery for Aunt Betsy.
Smiling as he enjoys the cows.  Moo!
Showing Zach his new train, Duncan.
Zach showing Luke the pigs.
Oink! Oink!
Waiting on the pig races!
Luke loved the zebra!  (Interesting that they can't spell responsible)

No comments:

Post a Comment