We had planned to take Luke to the Lyon County Fair to see all the animals. It just so happens that the day we went was also the day that my mom finally had her gallbladder removed. She has been waiting on the doctor to be back to work since he had injured his leg. The surgery went well and she home recovering! :) Now the fair, it was fun but super HOT! I spent 13 years as a 4-H member so I wanted to show Andy and Luke where I spent all my summers at the fair. We were able to see some of the bucket calf show and also see pigs, sheep, goats, ducks, chickens and rabbits. Luke seemed to enjoy the rabbit and chicken barn the best. Also, we were able to see all the exhibits that my mom entered - two just happen to be for baby brother Merriam. Of course, we also ventured through the commercial building and the carnival. It was very HOT but we enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment