We have been busy but finally having time to do some fun stuff! I forget how much I love summer. :) I have been finishing up Luke's baby book, his first year book and editing the 2009 blog book that I am printing so Luke is all caught up before baby boy arrives in late August/early September. I will be thrilled when all this is done!
We started off our morning on Wednesday by going to see Dino O'Dell. Matt Ross Community Center offered this free concert and since that is so close to our home, we decided to go. I also know Dino (aka Kevin Dolan) from my work at Village Church. He is a staple there performing at church school, preschool, etc. Luke enjoyed the show even though he was slow to get into it.
After the concert, we ran home for a quick lunch. Then off to Porter Park in Prairie Village to meet my co-workers for a work meeting. These are the meetings that Luke loves! Both of my co-workers have kiddos too so it makes it much easier if there is entertainment for the little ones while we discuss work business. Luke's favorite part at this park is the sand box. He basically rolled around in the sand but he did keep busy for about two hours.
We came home and Luke was motivated by M&M's to go potty for the first time. He napped while I worked. We had a quick dinner and headed to small group at church. We finished our series on prayer. After church, we finished our evening with getting the essentials at Target. Love it that Luke now tells me that he wants to go to Target. :) It was a busy but fun day!
Luke is adorable! Enjoy your summer with him!
ReplyDelete