Sunday, June 6, 2010

Big Boy

Luke wanted to wear his big boy undies last Thursday. I had to capture the moment even though it didn't last too long. We are slowly thinking about potty training. Of course we are not there yet but it is fun to see his interest. Of course I took a few photos to capture the moment. He looks so cute in those undies.

Luke had been a little ham lately. I have to share a few fun Luke stories. My favorite is lately how he calls his trains like they are his pet dogs when he is looking for a particular train. "Toby....Where are you?...Rocky...Where are you?" Then he gets excited when he finds the specific train. It is adorable. Andy has to get this on video.

On Saturday, Luke and I were home alone while Andy was at the Royals game with the guys. Luke was playing play-doh and I was working on a blog book for 2009. He was asking for mommy but I was in an intense editing mode so I was ignoring him. Realizing mommy wasn't working so instead I hear with his sweet voice "Melissa". It sounded more like "Isssa". I started laughing so of course he kept repeating. He did get my attention. I didn't even realize he knew my first name. He is talking constantly and we love it!

Enjoying a drink.

Thomas undies

No comments:

Post a Comment