Wow! Time sure flies when you are busy! I have been neglecting the blog but am about to catch you up on our family.
Grandma and papa Merriam visited Luke on April 15 -18 while I was gone to a sorority board meeting. They had tons of fun! I'll post some pictures of their adventures.
The last Friday in April was spent at the 2nd Annual Trivia night which is a fundraiser for SIDS in KC, MO that I was in charge of. Luke went to visit grandma and papa's in Emporia for a couple days so I could have time to get everything ready and Andy could get a team together for trivia night. It is amazing how tired I was with the little guy in my belly. I traveled to Emporia to get Luke on Saturday, May 1 and was able to make it over to my sorority house as they were initiating their 2000th member. They were really excited and provided lunch for everyone who attended. Gotta love those apples!
Luke made another short trip the next week as I was asked to participate in an extension presentation for Alpha Sigma Alpha at Stephen's College in Columbia, MO. Basically, these happen when the campus is wanting to add another sorority. We go in and market why they should choose ASA. These don't happen often so I was excited to be a part of it.
Mother's Day flew by as I was sick and just hung out on the couch. However, my sweet husband did update our blog. I did have fun hanging out with my boys at home.
The past two weeks have been spent preparing for "Tee It Up for SIDS" Golf Tournament which is Sunday, May 23. We have received a great response but I will be excited for it to be done.
I'll try not to wait so long next time to blog. Here is to a great summer!
Papa and Luke feeding Cinnamon in Emporia.
On of Luke's favorite things to do in Emporia.
He also loves the touch screen computer so he can easily navigate through all the Thomas videos.
Here he is at the store watching Thomas. His other favorites there are the train table, coke in bottles & chips that Uncle Jason has.
In grandma and papa Merriam's car.
He loves his new sidewalk chalk!
Having fun on our deck.
Papa, daddy and Luke all love Legos!
Sliding at Chick Fil A








No comments:
Post a Comment