Luke slept in today until almost 11 am. Not sure what was up with him. He had a 5 am wake up call that I am thinking was a bad dream so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, I finished up thank you letters from the golf tournament this morning so we could get out of the house this afternoon. We made a trip to Deanna Rose Farmstead. I found Luke's shades since it was a sunny day and Luke brought Toby, Thomas & Caboose with us on our trip. Luke was pumped to see the cows today. We went to the see the cows first and then toured around for just over an hour before we were both melting - it was 85 degrees outside. There was 15 minutes left in Sonic happy hour when we left so we stopped and both had slushes. It was a fun day!
Luke and the cow.
Ringing the bells like always.
No comments:
Post a Comment