Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More about Luke

I would be remiss not to update you about the latest with our two year old little boy. This happens to be the main reason I keep the blog updated so he can have this when he is older. Our little guy is 27 months and has been such a joy!! He is talking a ton more now and repeating whatever we say. He is telling us "no" like a normal two year old. He knows when he is in trouble and usually will tell the other parent...."I am in trouble." You barely have a chance to discipline him before he says "I'm sorry". It is completely adorable and I think he is starting to realize it gets him out of trouble. His new words include milk, Toby, Thomas, blueberries, cheese, church, train, baby, and I could go on and on. I also now hear "I don't like that". My favorite is that he tells you what show he would like to watch. Lately, it is either Thunder Pets (Wonder Pets), Woo Woo Wubbzy!, Thomas or Coco which is the main train on Chuggington. He loves to stay up with mommy and daddy until 10 pm and then sleep in with mommy until 9 am. We are blessed to have a good sleeper. I love that he is really flexible and we just adjust as we need to. He is starting to notice mommy's growing belly. He points and says baby. He is no longer afraid at jungle gyms or the park. He will go down every slide again. He loves to go in the car. He loves to go to church. He points our church out the minute he can see it. He loves to be outside and to play ball. He is loves Legos especially those of daddy's from when he was a kid. He also loves to say "We're home!".

Below is a photo of Luke riding a train at our small group BBQ this past Saturday. He had a great time and loved being at Adler's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment