We have quite an obsession happening in our house right now. Luke absolutely loves trains! Below you will see a photo of him curled up in our bed watching his Thomas VHS tape. Our TV in our room is the only place where we can play it. He is now begging to watch. In fact, last night he woke up in the middle of the night telling me "in there" as he wanted to go watch his show. It is now time for rules around watching Thomas.
We went to Village Church this morning. I had to work on the preschool newsletter and Luke goes to childcare while I do that. It is fun for him to get to interact with some other kiddos. Since he was a little tired from getting up in the middle of the night, I let him bring his new Christmas Thomas Train and Thomas book as I thought it would ease him into the transition. The lady watching Luke shared when I picked him up that he would play with his Thomas Train and then return it to his backpack. Then he would get his book, read it and return it to his backpack. She was surprised at how he was sure to get his stuff in his backpack. He really values his Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment