Thursday, November 19, 2009

A little behind

We have been super busy so are a little behind on our blog. Don't worry as I plan to catch us up! Luke and I both went on trips last week. Luke went to Grandma and Grandpa Merriam's last Wednesday - Saturday. He had a fun time - pictures to come next! I was on a panel about volunteering on Thursday and then traveled to Fort Wayne, Indiana for Alpha Sigma Alpha District 5-6 District Day! It was really great time. I really enjoyed catching up with my leadership consultant friend, Laura Zabel.

Luke turned 20 months old on the 11th. He is growing up so much! His vocabulary has increased a ton. New words include grandma, pa pa, thank you, choo choo, stinky, football, car, bubbles and more. He is imitating everything we do. He talks on the phone, types on our computer, empties the dishwasher (he is very good at this and momma loves it!), sweeps the floor and more. Choo choos have become his favorite! He still loves Yo Gabba Gabba. He give big hugs & pats your back as well as open mouthed kisses! He is very dramatic and gets very excited when he sees something he loves! It is rather cute.... the oohs and ahhs of Luke.

Calling daddy at work.

Smiles at home.

Playing peek a boo with momma.

Preparing for his speech at District Day like mommy.

And his workshop. :)

Busy at work on his laptop.

All smiles after a bath.

Aren't I cute in my robe?

No comments:

Post a Comment