Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ASA Chili Feed

Sunday was such a beautiful day so we decided to travel to Emporia to the annual Alpha Sigma Alpha Chili Feed. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Luke on the sorority steps playing with the pumpkins. The last photo is of Andy putting Luke in a tree. Notice the chocolate chip cookie face. :) It was fun to see our family and to enjoy some chili as well.




1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! I really want to go up to Emporia and show my boys the ASA house. The last time I was up there was homecoming 3 years ago. Gage was just a baby. It would be fun to go show him where Mommy used to live, now that he's 3, and able to understand more. We really need to plan a reunion or something and try and get all of us (late 90's/early 2000's grads) up there! I want to see everyone again and meet the kids!

    ReplyDelete