We didn't have too much going on this weekend. I had a work meeting on Saturday morning but other than that we were pretty open. Luke and I spent Saturday afternoon shopping for birthday party supplies. He is so excited this year! Then Saturday evening was spent at church and out to dinner for date night with the kids. :) They are good little dates. Today, Andy and I went to our discipline class at Luke's preschool and the boys all got haircuts. Tonight, we spent eating pizza with our small group. It was a great weekend!
Monkey See Monkey Do!
They were just being goofy!
Luke this morning after his shower with his longer hair! It was curly everywhere even though you can't tell in the pic. We had just combed it straight.
Sam was so good at his first haircut.
His temperament was very similar to Luke on his first haircut! He just sat there calmly.
No more baby mullet.
Handsome boy.
One last try for a photo in the car.
Luke with his new cut.
I was able to get a much better pic at dinner time.
This is after small group tonight when we picked up the kiddos. Sam and Kendall all sacked out! I had to take a pic of these two. :)
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment