Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I know. I know.

I am sure you are wondering....where has that girl been?  Sometimes something has to give and this time it was the blog.  I'll do my best to recap.  The bummer is my camera got dropped off the kitchen table by my youngest so we haven't taken too many photos lately.  The positive is I got an iPhone for Christmas so I take more than my share of pictures from that.  :)


I think when I left off I was headed to Indianapolis for January sorority board meeting.  I have a great time serving on the board and great passion making a difference for my organization.  Here are am with the six other women I am currently serving with posing in front of our new brand logo in the back at our headquarters. 


I came home and a few days later I had a sweet new niece.  Miss Taylen Kathleen Koch was born on January 18.  She was only 4 lbs, born early because her mom had high blood pressure.  The boys and I made a trip to see her in the hospital!  She is most certainly a doll!  We are blessed to have that sweet girl joining the Koch family.  We can't wait to see her again!


Luke has been really busy with swim lessons.  He graduated preschool 1 class and is now officially in preschool 2.  He is loving the pool. 


We celebrated Andy's birthday in February.  We spent the first week preparing for the ASA KC Alumnae Chapter to spend a afternoon in our house for the Valentine Tea.  This meant Sam's first night at Grandma and Papa's alone because I had more to do than I had time to do it.  It was not happening with my two helpers.  Andy and I celebrated our anniversary - 6 years!  Luke had his first school Valentine's party and a participated in making Valentine's for his friends.  It has been a good couple months.   Busy, but good.  I'll post some other randomness from my phone that will fit somewhere in the middle of all of this!  I am back.  I just will only have phone pictures until I get our canon fixed.  Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment