Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beach Wedding

This post is a little behind but I was waiting on the photo. I traveled to Captiva Island, Florida for a short trip and my friend Zabel's wedding on 10.10.10. A great day as I must add that it is my dad's birthday. It was my first beach wedding! It was so beautiful! Loved the intimate ceremony and getting to be there to celebrate with a great friend. Mandy and I traveled together without our boys. We enjoyed the beach, getting pedicures and traveling together like old times! I am so thankful for their friendships!

We were officially gone for 52 hours- not that I was keeping track. Andy took care of the two boys for the first time solo overnight. He did great! He is an awesome daddy. I am so thankful that he is so supportive of me. Sam took the breast milk in the bottle like a champ. Papa and grandma Koch also had their first chance to take care of both the little guys on the Monday while Andy had to go to work. Sam was very lucky to get held all day between grandma and papa. Papa and grandma came with a DVD "Thomas and Misty Island Rescue" which Luke was lucky to watch 5 times that day. I think everyone had some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment