Monday, April 12, 2010

First Trip to Deanna Rose in 2010

We met some friends at Deanna Rose today for a short visit. Abbey and I are in the same mom's group at church. She has a little boy, Noah, who is 2 months older than Luke and a little girl, Blaire, who is 3 months old. They were sweet. Luke was a little challenging during this visit as he thought he should be in charge of what we were doing. I spent a lot of time chasing him and bringing him back. This was our first trip without a stroller. Hmm....I am still thinking about our plan will be next time we go. It was still fun to catch up with Abbey and get the boys together! They were so patient with us. :)

Checking out the cow!

Ringing the bells.

Loving the cow.

More bell ringing.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are adorable! It was so much fun and Luke was a doll. He is so independent. We will have to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete