Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Day for a Birthday

Yes, I am little behind on the blog so get ready for many posts. I was having a hard time posting last week. We celebrated my birthday on the 23rd with a beautiful day! It was warm but there was still snow on the ground. Luke had a great time in our front yard that day with snow. :) Luke and I had a special lunch trip to Chick-Fil-A. That is our favorite for fast food. For the first time, Luke crawled all the way to the top of play area. He usually just plays in the toddler area below. I thought he was never going to come down and was going to have to go up and get him. Finally he came sliding down the slide. The evening I spent with both my boys at On the Border. Luke kept the evening an adventure by putting a hot pepper in his mouth. It took us a while to get him calmed down but ice cream did the trick.








No comments:

Post a Comment