Luke's 2nd Birthday was so much fun! He woke up bright and early at 6:30 am ready to play with his trains. Luke and I made our first trip to Little Monkey Bizness. The birthday boy got half price admission and small Hawaiian punch. He loved it and we stayed for over two hours. Once I finally convinced him to leave, I had planned to take him to Chick Fil A. Once we made it to Chick Fil A, he was sleeping. I tried to wake him up and ask him if he wanted to go in Chick Fil A because he usually loves that place. With his eyes closed, he shook his head no so I got Chick Fil A by going through the drive-through. We came home and he continued to sleep taking a 4 hour nap. Once daddy was home, we loaded up the car and went to Fritz's Railroad Restaurant in Shawnee. Oh did he love it! He was so excited that it was hard to get him to eat. They gave him a strawberry ice cream sundae for his birthday! Again, we had to talk him in to eating ice cream. He was just to into the trains! What a great day! We can believe he is 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment