Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friends & Day at the Park

Luke and I started our day bright and early with two friends coming over. Garrett, almost three, and Lauren, almost one, came over for a play date while their mom had a work meeting for two hours. We all played hard and had fun with our friends! Mommy forgot to take pictures of the fun time.
With trains in hand, we headed to Village Church to get Luke's paperwork & money turned in for Kid's Day Out. He is all signed up for six weeks this summer and next year. He will go once a week from 9:30 - 2:30. It will be a new experience as he will bring his lunch and will have a rest time. He loves Village so I know he will be excited! Mommy loves it too since I used to work there and I know all the staff. They are very good to Luke! :)
Daddy came home a little early tonight so we decided to take advantage of the 50 degree weather and head to the park. It was interesting because Luke now seems to be as he puts it "I'm scared" to do much at the park. He did swing a little bit and went down a slide but spent most of the time throwing the mulch in the air. We finished off our great evening with pizza at Minsky's which is the best!
Luke is thrilled about his family birthday party this week! He keeps saying papa and grandma when I mention his party. He is going to be surprised when our family comes. He also tells me that papa bring "Wo Wo". Luke left his Hiro train last time in Emporia and he hasn't forgotten about it. So cute!
I have all my trains so I can now go in the car to Village.

Look at the mess we made when my friends were here.

All Smiles!
Here I go!

I can walk up by myself this year!

Adorable!

Having fun mom!

One quick moment on the swing!

Daddy helping me up.

Oh look at the dirt.

It is fun to throw!

I love making a mess!

Oh what's over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment