Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New School Year - Kindergarten

I am sure you have been wondering where I have been or maybe you haven't?  I have been lost between the start of school, Strike Out SIDS event, Sam's 3rd Birthday and everything else.

Luke began Kindergarten on August 15, 2013.  He was so excited to be a Bentwood Blue Jay and to be in Mrs. George's class!  He has transitioned right into a new schedule (early bed time and early morning).  Here are his first day questions...

Favorite Color - Red and Blue
Favorite Thing to Do - Going to school
What do I want to be when I grow up? Train engineer and race car driver
What is my favorite thing about Kindergarten? playing with new friends
What do you like? Cars 2, Power Rangers, Disney Planes

Cute boy on his first day!


 The PTA put this cute sign at our house!  It was EXCITING!





Cute new shoes and clothes from Grandma and Papa Koch!  :)






By his door at school....Luke is on the lion.  :)


He is number 10.  He just hung up his book bag. 


Working on his first project!



Sam was a good helper!



Bulletin Board outside his class!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment