Thursday, June 6, 2013

SDC & Denver Rewind

Luke's last day of preschool was Friday, May 17.  I took him there to give hugs and say goodbye to his sweet teacher, Mrs. Cramer.  Papa and Grandma Koch arrived shortly after drop off to watch Sam.  Then they picked up Luke at 11:30 and they went on their adventure to Branson and Silver Dollar City.  Andy and I left right away to head to Denver to see my good friend and ASA pal Robin get married.  We all had a great time!!
 
  I would have loved to bring my camera the last day photos but Luke said only bring your phone.  Here he is at the entrance of preschool. 
 
 
Mrs. Cramer and Luke!  He LOVED her!


 
 
Robin and Jeremiah 

 
Andy and I


Kim, Heather and I
 

 
Heather and I.  She was my roomie before I married Andy.  :)


Nothing but love for this gal!




 
All my Alpha Sigma Alpha friends!

 
A few drinks!  Cheers!
 
 
Meanwhile in Branson, MO...
 
Grandma and Sam watching a show at SDC!

 
Luke drenched enjoying an slush after a water ride.  Betsy joined them!
 

 
They aren't spoiled at all!  They both won two prizes!

 
Danna's BBQ!


 
At the ice cream shop, stretching his shirt out.  Awesome!

 
Waiting in line for the tram with Grandma!

 
They sure had fun at Silver Dollar City.  I just put on the photos that Papa sent me on his phone.  They rode the train 5 times, enjoyed watermelon taffy, slushes, funnel cakes, mine ride, balls and more.  Fun vacation for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment