Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We're back with school photos!

Yea for 2013 and the start of a new year!  One resolution is to get my blog back up and going.  My long list of excuses for this year is that we have been so busy but I will do my best to keep up for now on.  We will start with the school pictures of the boys.  I just actually got Sam's returned right before Christmas so we aren't too far behind the eight ball.  I did order a CD so if any family wants more than I already printed, please let me know and I can send you the original pictures. 
 
 
Samuel James - 2 years old
Village Presbyterian Church Kids Day Out
 
 
Luke wore the same sweater in his 2 year old KDO picture.  :)


Sam had a really nice bruise on the original picture but my good friend Mandy (Young Photography) edited the bruise away for me.  :)  She's awesome!
 


 
Luke Ryan - 4 1/2 years old
Heritage United Methodist Preschool





No comments:

Post a Comment