Luke had his first day of his second year of preschool today! He will be going MWF's to preschool. He was excited to have many of his friends from last year in his class. He picked Daddy to go with him for his first day.
Favorite Color - Red and Blue
Favorite Thing to Do - Help Daddy set up the dishes
What do I want to be when I grow up? Race car driver with McQueen
What is my favorite thing about preschool? I don't know
What do you like? Fire trucks, McQueen, trains
Before school - not quite awake and not wanting a picture!
Smiles but lighting not good!
Little brother wanted in on the action!
Our cute 4 1/2 year old!
Daddy captured this picture from school. He is with his friends Kiersten and Jackson.
I am finally back to blogging. I will do a summer rewind soon to catch all the pictures that I missed! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment