Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Movie

Where did November go?  I can hardly believe that we will be in December this week!  I am little behind on blogging.  Time has just ran away.  Grandma and Papa came to watch the boys, November 11-13, so I could travel for to Canyon, Texas (again!) but this time for the installation of Theta Rho chapter of Alpha Sigma Alpha.  It was a great time and it looks like the boys had a fun time too!  They went to Union Station and to the Planetarium to see Sesame Street and the stars.  They took the boys to their first movie "Day of the Diesels".  This was at a small theatre in Harrisonville, MO that plays kids flicks on Saturdays.  They made cookies, played on the ipad and had tons of fun!  Thanks for watching us, Papa and Grandma!

Papa reading a book...


Fun with the tunnel


Train anyone?


Fun with the ipad!  I think he was reading a book "There is a monster at the end of the book!"


Outdoors with trains


Grandma helping Sam ride the trike!


Both boys love the ipad!


Cute!:)


Making cookies with Grandma!


Brotherly love.


First movie.


Sam slept through his first movie!


We got a new ball and firetruck! 


Papa and Grandma


Day of the Diesels Movie!


All smiles!! 


There they go!


We had so much fun, Grandma and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment