Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We ventured on Saturday to a new pumpkin patch for our family, Schake's Pumpkin Patch.  It was really windy and dusty so that made us a little dirty but we still had fun!  We enjoyed the playgrounds, maze, wagon ride and of course the apple cider slush & donuts! 

Andy remembered that we had taken Luke's photo in the same shirt as Sam but at a the Louisburg Cider Mill.  I had to do some searching but we found his picture to do a comparison.  Sam is 13 months and Luke is 19 months.  It sure makes you wonder what little Sam's hair is going to look like in a few more months!  I think you can definitely tell they are brothers!


Luke was less than cooperative for taking his photo in front of the sign.  I personally love the action shot of this photo but we did let him out of the photo.  I don't think we really need it!



Sam is a sliding fool now days!  He just loves it!


Here comes brother...trying not to smile.  :)


Here we go on our trip through the maze.  Luke loved it!


Sam in the tunnel.


More sliding!


Frankensam!


Dracaluke


We all love slides!


Tunnel fun!


We first walked to the pumpkin patch.  Luke found the one he wanted!


Here it is!!


Sam picked out one too!


We took the wagon ride back!


You have to look closely but our little train lover spotted a train in the distance beyond the patch.


The boys!


Sam checking out all the pumpkins.


He is loving just walking around like a big kid!


Luke enjoying his slush!  :)


Sam posing for a photo!


Our attempt to get the two little guys in a photo together.  It was windy and dusty so they weren't having it.


We settled for an action shot!


I did go to and managed to get one quick photo.


Our trip home.  Sam all curled up with his pumpkin.


This is our first patch this year.  Luke will get to go with his preschool to the Heritage United Methodist Church patch and I am taking both boys with my mom's group to another pumpkin patch.  We just love fall and all the halloween fun!

1 comment: