Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brother Time and Spring

The boys have been so cute today playing together in Luke's tent and tunnel.  Sam became brave and ventured right behind Luke in and out of the tunnel.  They played together for a long time!  It warms my heart! 

Here he comes...


Where am I?


Crawling together in the tunnel.


Luke following Samuel.


I think I will go back.


Here I am brother.


Hi Mom!


So proud!  Sam's first trip in the tunnel on his own!


Luke's duck from school.


Kids Day Out last week!  We are ready for spring, here!!  We are also ready for the home inspections to be done so we can start planning our move.  We put a contract on a home.  :)  Yippee! 

We signed Luke up for summer KDO!  Can't wait for him to have more fun at Village!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment