Not really feeling the face paint....
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Oh face paint!
I love Halloween but was a little rushed this year as I traveled back from a sorority volunteer meeting that day. I was home around lunch time. We basically had time to eat lunch, take a shower and get ready for the evening. For some reason, we thought it would be fun to put face paint on Luke to spice up his costume a bit. He loved it at first. Our plan was to head to the community center by our house that was having a huge event to start our trick or treating and then off to a party. We did go to the community center but Luke was not doing good with the paint so we went back home to wash off. Then back the community center and finally to the party. That wears me out thinking about it but it ended up to be a fabulous evening. First off...here are the pictures from the community center trips... Next post will be the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment