Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Apple Christmas Party


I hosted my ASA Christmas party with friends from college. The weather and illness held back a few women from being able to attend but we had fun with our small party. This is the 9th annual and the highlight is always the gift exchange. I ended up with necklace, earrings and I Tunes gift card! I know somebody (hint Andy) who is pretty excited that I got that gift card.

Luke and daddy had a guys night. They went to Chick Fil A for dinner and Target to do Christmas shopping. I guess Luke picked out some items for my stocking. How sweet! I am so excited for Christmas with my toddler and of course all my family. I just can't wait to see how Luke is going to react. I think it is time for momma to get a new camera because I am sure it will be worth catching on film. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment