Monday, July 13, 2009

Teddy and 16 months

Luke is now 16 months old! 15 months is known as the "milestone month" as kiddos grow up during that month. Andy and I would totally agree as Luke has transitioned to sleeping so much better in his crib, only drinking from cups and sippy cups and is really good at communicating what he wants/needs. If you open the refrigerator, a little finger will start pointing and little voice will start saying "this, this, this". He is also getting better at going to childcare. I am helping at Village Church's Vacation Bible School this week and Luke went to their childcare with no complaints this morning. I think he loved the new toys, playing on the playground and getting a snack with the other kiddos. Lastly, he is starting to really be into his teddy bear. He always wants him at nap time or bed time. Here are few photos I have taken lately of him loving his bear. :)













































No comments:

Post a Comment