Friday, April 3, 2009

My teddy bear

Luke has found some new teddy bear and plush friends in his room and has been carrying them around the house. This is the first time he has been attached to anything. This all began yesterday. It probably won't last long but it is cute while it does.

Here is my teddy mom!

Carrying teddy around with me.

I like this one too.

Luke with his new friends.

2 comments:

  1. Luke is so cute! I love his smile! How is the weaning (from breast feeding) going? With Gage, he just quit on his own one day at 10 months. Made it super easy on me! I had wanted to make it to 1 year, but it was close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista,
    Oh that does sound nice. We are making progress. He is now just breastfeeding in the morning and at night. I am basically trying to take away a feeding a week. The cool part is skipping the bottle attachment. My dr. said it took her until 15 months to quit completely so I am just taking it slow. He definitely does want to keep breastfeeding. Anyway, hope all is well with you and the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete