Friday, March 13, 2009

Back on the wagon again. Happy Birthday Luke!

I have decided that I am going to start again with the Merriam family blog. Not sure how many blogs we have started now but we are really going to do it this time!! I am thinking that this might be something fun for Luke to read when he is older. It would be fun to see what you did as a little kid, wouldn't it?


Luke celebrated his first birthday this week!! He started his birthday week on Saturday with a Handy Manny party. He loves Handy Manny and enjoyed his party. He especially liked opening the cards. :) On his actual birthday, Andy and I took him to the mall where he rode the merry-go-round for the first time. He enjoyed it. Then we decided that he only turns one once so lets take him to Chucke Cheese. He had a blast!! He loved Chucke. He wanted to keep going up to him and he did get to give him five. He also enjoyed his first time riding all the cars, playing drums, and driving a race car with daddy.


We are looking forward to the weekend. Not much is planned but it will be nice to relax at home. I think it may warm up so it could be a great time to get outside. I'll blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment